Bob Dorigo Jones's Wacky Warning Label contest finds an instruction manual printed in four languages, but only the English version gives this warning. This merits an empirical study whether unwarned German-speakers are now more likely to choke on pen caps.
"Warning: Pen caps can obstruct breathing. Keep out of mouth."
- The "Contains Peanuts" warning on a peanut jar
- Caution: griddle surface may be hot during cooking
- "The story behind Wacky Warning Labels"
- Warning: may be an ironic warning
- Wacky warning - Super Bowl ad division
- "Disclosed to Death"
- "Use of a headset that covers both ears will impair your ability to hear other sounds"
- A $500 million damage award hardly makes news anymore