The constitutionality of HR 5
- The Ramifications of EPA v. EME Homer City Generation, L.P.
- The Bond That Ties: A Case-Study in Federalism
- A better solution to prison overcrowding
- Full Federal Pre-emption of State Consumer Protection Food Suits
- No relationship between million-dollar-plus medmal payouts and prior record
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- American Express v. Italian Colors
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- Speaking of judicial hellholes
- Krugman Confused About State vs. Federal Government
- The Defining Moment of the Presidential Debate
- Survey on lawsuit abuse
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
Center for Legal Policy at the