Daniel Fisher catches the New York Times failing to fully assign blame to very wealthy lawyers such as Mikal Watts for their role in preventing Louisiana residents from receiving compensation from BP. [Forbes via @overlawyered Twitter feed]
"Times Story On BP Spill Pulls Its Punches Against Lawyers"
- Joe Nocera nails it
- Mikal Watts investigation
- RICO jury verdict on fraudulent asbestos claims
- O'Quinn silicosis clients sue
- Around the web, May 7
- Breaking: federal Kentucky fen-phen convictions upheld
- Settlements in Kansas "hot fuel" litigation MDL
- Event video featuring Kenneth R. Feinberg: Is America's legal system broken?
- House Judiciary Subcommittee holds hearing on enforcing foreign judgments
- What media bias? Prakash on Penn State
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- An employee's revenge
- Kentucky fen-phen scandal update
- Around the web, October 31
- Around the web, October 14
Center for Legal Policy at the