Leonard Leo discusses at the Congressional Civil Justice Caucus Academy Educational Briefing on Medical Liability Reform.
"Have Policy Debates on Liability Reform Overemphasized States' Rights?"
- The Ramifications of EPA v. EME Homer City Generation, L.P.
- The Bond That Ties: A Case-Study in Federalism
- A better solution to prison overcrowding
- Full Federal Pre-emption of State Consumer Protection Food Suits
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Copland on magnet courts
- Krugman Confused About State vs. Federal Government
- The Defining Moment of the Presidential Debate
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- New Podcasts: Reactions to the Obamacare decision
- It's the Spending Clause, stupid!
- Two senses of federalism
- Winning the battle, but losing the war (for expansive federal government power)?