The two discuss Wally's great new book, "Schools for Misrule." [MI podcast]
Walter Olson / Jim Copland podcast
- New Column by Walter Olson: SEC Unveils Expensive Rule on CEO Pay Ratio
- We Need Your Help to Make PointofLaw Great!
- NLJ's misleading law-school ranking
- Stop complaining about the legal job market
- More on the Daye diversity study
- Bogus "diversity study"
- Olson on Wal-Mart bribery allegations and the FCPA
- Hans Bader: Ambulance chasers feast on Americans with Disabilities Act claims
- Feature, not a bug, department
- What does the Baylor Law data leak tell us about affirmative action?
- A new daily read: the Liberty Law Blog
- Legal education: Debate shifts from content to competition
- To reform or not to reform legal education?
- SEC Reports First FCPA Enforcement Statistics
- Around the web, September 30