Birmingham News: Democratic backers such as trial-lawyer groups have given up on partisan elections for the statewide offices (Republicans hold eight of the nine seats), and are now just trying to hijack Republican primaries, using loopholes in state campaign disclosure laws to avoid revealing their identity until long later. They did succeed in electing Tom Parker to the bench.
Trial lawyers now funding Republican candidates for Alabama Supreme Court
- The John Edwards trial: "Cad Example"
- Arbitrary campaign finance prosecution department
- Romney and self-deporting
- Coverage of Trial Lawyers Inc.
- Around the web, August 16
- The John Edwards indictment
- "Stephen Colbert's Free Speech Problem"
- Prosser ahead in Wisconsin
- Around the web, March 1
- "New York Takes Step on Money in Judicial Elections"
- Election day
- Around the web, October 19
- Around the web, October 16
- Around the web, October 4