Jim Copland interviews Lester Brickman in two ten-minute podcasts: Part I discusses the litigation explosion and class actions; Part II discusses contingency fees and Professor Brickman's "early offer" proposal.
Podcast: Lester Brickman and "Lawyer Barons"
- Around the web, April 11
- What does the Baylor Law data leak tell us about affirmative action?
- Apple iPhone 4 bumper class action settlement
- Around the web, March 13
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Apple class actions
- 0.1% claim rate in "successful" class action
- Around the web, February 21
- New podcasts from the Manhattan Institute
- "A Public Letter From the Cobell Lawyers Prompts Ethics and Harassment Concerns"
- Around the web, January 27
- Where are the aggressive class action defense lawyers?
- New Podcast: James Copland and Andrew Wise discuss 'honest services' fraud post-Skilling and the Kevin Ring trial
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- CCAF Second Circuit brief in Blessing v. Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
Center for Legal Policy at the