Jim Copland interviews Lester Brickman in two ten-minute podcasts: Part I discusses the litigation explosion and class actions; Part II discusses contingency fees and Professor Brickman's "early offer" proposal.
Podcast: Lester Brickman and "Lawyer Barons"
- Anti-Shareholder Class Actions
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- On the Supreme Court cert docket: Glazer and Butler
- Businessweek on class actions
- New Podcast: Discussing arbitrary licensing laws
- Two podcasts
- No, Virginia, the employment class action is not dead
- New Podcast: Federal overcriminalization hurts Ohioans
- Dennis v. Kellogg on remand
- Richardson v. L'Oreal class action settlement
- CCAF Sixth Circuit victory in Pampers Dry Max
- Sears v. Butler GVR'ed
- "The Supreme Court Must Stop The Trial Lawyers' War On Innovation"
- LaGarde v. Support.com: $31,475 for the class, $700,000 for the attorneys
- Sears v Butler
Center for Legal Policy at the