With the assistance of his daughter, the late Jack Calfee's last op-ed makes it into the WSJ ($), and its analysis of MassCare is bad news for Mitt Romney—as well as the rest of the United States if the same flawed problems of the PPACA end up dictating the health economy of the nation.
Jack Calfee's last op-ed
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- My election prediction
- The libertarian case for Romney
- Lawyers and law firms contribute heavily to the presidential campaign
- New Podcasts: Reactions to the Obamacare decision
- The implications
- Live Stream Event: What the ObamaCare decision means
- The decision (with apologies to Lebron James)
- Two senses of federalism
- Winning the battle, but losing the war (for expansive federal government power)?
- The ACA, Intrade, and other tea leaves
- Lilly Ledbetter Act, job creation, and inequality
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- What media bias? - Romney's car elevator