The Federalist Society sponsors a podcast debate between former judge Paul G. Cassell and Professor Amos N. Guiora of University of Utah Law.
Terror suspects and Miranda
- "The terrorists' veto"
- FBI Stings: Combatting Terrorism or Creating It?
- Life imitates parody department
- Breaking: NY top court reverses ludicrous 1993 WTC bombing civil liability verdict
- Around the web, September 9
- Miranda Warnings for Company Counsel?
- Autres pays, autres moeurs
- Stuart Taylor, Jr. on telecom immunity