The Department of Labor has created a telephone hotline that will refer complainants to private plaintiffs' attorneys. Awfully nice of the Obama administration to do marketing for a special interest group at the cost of taxpayer money and jobs. ATRA complains.
Labor Department promotes lawsuits
- Update on BAMN
- No, Virginia, the employment class action is not dead
- Supreme Court Ethics Act of 2013
- Equal Pay Act redux
- How the trial-lawyer tax is hurting hiring
- More Fact Checking That You Won't See Elsewhere
- Can Joe Biden Control the Judiciary?
- Sen. Graham's curious praise for the ABA
- EEOC: 600-pound man entitled to ADA protection
- Mandating employee benefits isn't free
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court to review Wal-Mart class action mega verdict
- Writing conservatives out of "mainstream" thought
- "Equal Opportunity Employment Restoration Act"
- The legal system that is Europe
- ABA double standard on judicial nominations
Center for Legal Policy at the