Breaking: unanimous vote against preemption in Williamson v. Mazda
- New Jersey creates new cause of action for texting
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Co. v. Bartlett
- "New Study: U.S. Legal System Is World's Most Costly"
- Full Federal Pre-emption of State Consumer Protection Food Suits
- Deep pockets files: California concrete thrower
- More on Bartlett v. Mutual Pharm.
- Around the web, May 11
- First Circuit: juries can second-guess FDA "safe and effective" finding
- Speaking of upside-down premption: Arizona v. United States
- EEOC "guidance" on use of conviction records
- $2.7 billion nanny-state regulation
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Romney and self-deporting
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada