In today's Washington Examiner, I explain why I'm skeptical about President Obama's medical malpractice quasi-proposal.
"Actions speak louder than words"
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
- Lilly Ledbetter Act, job creation, and inequality
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Federal constitutional challenge to Texas tort reform rejected
- HR 5
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Reuters fact check
- Obama State of the Union speech
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Around the web, December 15
Center for Legal Policy at the