In today's Washington Examiner, I explain why I'm skeptical about President Obama's medical malpractice quasi-proposal.
"Actions speak louder than words"
- New Video: Manhattan Institute Event on Class Action Lawsuits
- House Continues Push for Reform with LARA
- Update on BAMN
- Two podcasts
- CAFA violation in Korean Air Passenger settlement
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- Speaking at 2013 ABA Class Action National Institute
- Supreme Court Ethics Act of 2013
- En banc denied in Inkjet, but attorneys still evading CAFA
- In re HP Inkjet Litigation (9th Cir. 2013)
- Defining 'responsible': If President Obama were a CEO?
- No relationship between million-dollar-plus medmal payouts and prior record
- In Litigation magazine
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Richard Epstein and Ted Frank on Comcast v. Behrend