I'm giving talks on obesity litigation at Northwestern Law and University of Chicago Law Monday and Tuesday (with likely ironic food being served for lunch) courtesy of those schools' respective Federalist Society chapters. Still waiting to hear about the format. Come say hi.
Speaking in Chicago Monday and Tuesday
- New Featured Discussion:"Class actions: rife with abuse or an important legal safeguard?"
- Behind the paywall
- Talking Freddie Mac on 89.3 KPCC-LA (NPR)
- SOPA protests demonstrate the value of limited-government principles
- Frankel on Baer race quota orders
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- San Francisco anti-Happy-Meal law doesn't work the way they wanted it to
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Debating attorneys' fees in class actions
- November 23 roundup
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- CCAF in the Wall Street Journal
- 2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
Center for Legal Policy at the