Today's Supreme Court argument in Smith v. Bayer will lead to an opinion deciding whether federal courts have the authority to enjoin state-court litigation seeking to relitigate class-action certification decisions decided adversely in federal courts.
Smith v. Bayer
- Blessing v. Sirius XM racial quota update
- Around the web, April 11
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Prospective injunctive relief class actions and McNair v. Synapse Group Inc.
- Third Circuit argument in Dewey v. Volkswagen
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Cobell v. Salazar oral argument in DC Circuit
- Sixth Circuit brief in Pampers Dry Max class action
Center for Legal Policy at the