According to Tiffany M. Joslyn's "Criminal Provisions in the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform & Consumer Protection Act," Dodd-Frank creates a lot of new criminal liability.
- Bond v. U.S.
- Conflict Minerals Conflict Continues
- A Poster Child for Overcriminalization: The History of the Lacey Act
- Richard Epstein: The Improbable Fate of the Durbin Amendment
- CFTC's Aimless Budgeting
- Letting Nonbanks Be Nonbanks
- Opposing FCPA Overcriminalization
- Dodd-Frank's Central Risk-Takers
- The Detrimental Effects of Extreme Deterrence
- Is Volcker the New FCPA?
- CFTC's Latest Invitation to Court
- 100 Days at the SEC
- Banking on Wind
- SAC Capital's Offense
- The Bond That Ties: A Case-Study in Federalism
Center for Legal Policy at the