Good news that the Supreme Court has granted certiorari over the wrong-headed Second Circuit global-warming nuisance decision, but Jonathan Adler expects a narrow decision.
Cert grant in American Electric Power v. Connecticut
- On the Supreme Court cert docket (II): Limelight v. Akamai
- The Bond That Ties: A Case-Study in Federalism
- The Unconscionability of California's "Amendable" Arbitration Agreements
- TLI Update: Supreme Court To Hear Patent Troll Cases
- Businessweek on class actions
- In the Matter of McCutcheon: The Merits of Campaign-Finance "Aggregation"
- "A Facebook Deal That Needs Unfriending"
- The cy pres morass and In re BankAmerica Corp. Securities Litigation
- CEI, Cato, and PLF weigh in on Mount Holly
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- Epstein on the pro-business Supreme Court myth
- Supreme Court Ethics Act of 2013
- Cy pres in SCOTUS? Facebook Beacon settlement certiorari petition
- Recess Appointments Update
- Expense of the death penalty III
Center for Legal Policy at the