Of course, this all comes down to what the Supreme Court will do, but the finding of Virginia v. Sebelius that the individual mandate "exceeds the constitutional boundaries of congressional power" is a big first step. No injunction was issued, in part because the provision doesn't take full effect until 2013.
Breaking: ED Va. finds Obamacare unconstitutional
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Paul Howard on the PPACA
- Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
- Around the web, August 22
- Around the web, August 16
- Around the web, August 15
- What media bias?
- Around the web, March 9
- Jack Calfee's last op-ed
Center for Legal Policy at the