Virtually every mass tort and mass-tort administered compensation fund is the victim of systematic fraud and attempted fraud promoted by attorneys—and apparently a German fund for Holocaust survivors is no different. Or different only in that federal prosecutors are taking action. Still no prosecutions, or even sanctions, for lawyers in the silicosis mass tort fraud.
"U.S. Says Holocaust Fund Was Defrauded"
- House Judiciary Subcommittee holds hearing on enforcing foreign judgments
- What media bias? Prakash on Penn State
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- An employee's revenge
- Kentucky fen-phen scandal update
- Around the web, October 31
- Around the web, October 14
- Congressional hearing on asbestos fraud
- Around the web, August 22
- "Win or lose, trial lawyers get millions in Vioxx fees"
- Zero for Ground Zero worker
- Vioxx fee-ing frenzy
- "CSX claims racketeering in Pittsburgh law firm's legal tactics"
- Parloff on Lago Agrio
- "Former Silicosis Clients Sue O'Quinn Law Firm, Estate"
Center for Legal Policy at the