Virtually every mass tort and mass-tort administered compensation fund is the victim of systematic fraud and attempted fraud promoted by attorneys—and apparently a German fund for Holocaust survivors is no different. Or different only in that federal prosecutors are taking action. Still no prosecutions, or even sanctions, for lawyers in the silicosis mass tort fraud.
"U.S. Says Holocaust Fund Was Defrauded"
- Joe Nocera nails it
- RICO jury verdict on fraudulent asbestos claims
- O'Quinn silicosis clients sue
- Around the web, May 7
- Breaking: federal Kentucky fen-phen convictions upheld
- House Judiciary Subcommittee holds hearing on enforcing foreign judgments
- What media bias? Prakash on Penn State
- "The Public-Union Albatross"
- An employee's revenge
- Kentucky fen-phen scandal update
- Around the web, October 31
- Around the web, October 14
- Congressional hearing on asbestos fraud
- Around the web, August 22
- "Win or lose, trial lawyers get millions in Vioxx fees"