Is Dodd-Frank constitutional?
- Proxy Monitor: Potential Influence of ISS over Shareholder Votes
- MetLife fires 4,300 citing uncertainty and overregulation
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Cordray suit against ratings agencies thrown out
- 2011 Federalist Society National Lawyers Convention
- In Washington and Idaho October 4
- Around the web, September 2
- "Politicization of Justice Department Worsens"
- Around the web, August 22
- Around the web, August 11
- GAO on Stoneridge and secondary liability
- Around the web, August 3
- More on Business Roundtable v. SEC
- "Why Proxy Access (SEC Rule 14a-11) is Harmful to Corporate Governance"
Center for Legal Policy at the