The American Lawyer has posted six excerpts from the outtakes of lawyer Steven Donziger in the "documentary" Crude that Chevron claims demonstrates an attempt to corrupt the Ecuadorian justice process.
"Chevron in Ecuador -- the Tapes the Plaintiffs Don't Want You to See"
- Chevron-Ecuador and Steven Donziger update
- Stratus Consulting and Chevron-Ecuador
- Chevron videos on Lago Agrio
- Around the web, March 13
- Setback for Chevron in fraudulent Ecuador litigation
- House Judiciary Subcommittee holds hearing on enforcing foreign judgments
- Lago Agrio lawyers lobbying state AGs?
- Patton Boggs v. Chevron dismissed again
- Around the web, July 12
- "Litigation-Finance Contract Reveals How Investors Back Lawsuits"
- Parloff on Lago Agrio
- Chevron wins preliminary injunction in Ecuador Lago Agrio fraud case
- Around the web, February 17
- Around the web, February 10
- "An Ecuadorian racket"
Center for Legal Policy at the