The website Healthcarelawsuits.org has lots of links and information about litigation challenging the constitutionality of the recently enacted health-care-reform legislation. Included among the links: the Manhattan Institute's own must-hear podcast with Georgetown Law professor Randy Barnett, primary author of an amicus brief filed by the Cato Institute and Competitive Enterprise Institute.
Information on health-care lawsuits
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- New Podcast: Who violates the constitution--statutes or individuals?
- New Podcast: Arkansas Game and Fish Commission v. United States
- Affirmative Action vs. Equal Protection
- "Obama's Property Grab"
- The Defining Moment of the Presidential Debate
- Supreme Court Preview - October Term 2012
- New Podcast on "The Naked Constitution"
- New Podcasts: Reactions to the Obamacare decision
- The implications
- It's the Spending Clause, stupid!
- The decision (with apologies to Lebron James)
- Two senses of federalism
- Winning the battle, but losing the war (for expansive federal government power)?
- A mixed bag, but ultimately an activist decision