The website Healthcarelawsuits.org has lots of links and information about litigation challenging the constitutionality of the recently enacted health-care-reform legislation. Included among the links: the Manhattan Institute's own must-hear podcast with Georgetown Law professor Randy Barnett, primary author of an amicus brief filed by the Cato Institute and Competitive Enterprise Institute.
Information on health-care lawsuits
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Paul Howard on the PPACA
- Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
- Around the web, August 22
- Around the web, August 16
- Around the web, August 15
- Around the web, August 2
- Epstein on patent reform
Center for Legal Policy at the