I'm honored that Skadden's John Beisner, one of the world's leading class action attorneys, Jessica Miller, and Jordan Schwartz today released a new paper on cy pres that heavily relies upon my work and the work of the Center for Class Action Fairness in the AOL case, even singling out that case as an example of abusive cy pres.
"Cy Pres: A Not So Charitable Contribution to Class Action Practice"
- Two podcasts
- "A Facebook Deal That Needs Unfriending"
- FACTA shakedown files: Albright v. Bi-State Dev. Agency
- Dry Max Pampers Litigation update
- CAFA violation in Korean Air Passenger settlement
- The cy pres morass and In re BankAmerica Corp. Securities Litigation
- Dennis v. Kellogg on remand
- Silverman v. Motorola
- Marek v. Lane & Dry Max Pampers in today's NY Times
- $3M more for Wyeth shareholders after CCAF objection
- Speaking at 2013 ABA Class Action National Institute
- Richardson v. L'Oreal class action settlement
- CCAF Sixth Circuit victory in Pampers Dry Max
- $26.7 million victory for CCAF in Citigroup Securities case
- M&A challenges and attorneys' fees