Who are the victims? It's you, dear consumer. I explain in today's New York Post.
"The victims of 'consumer protection'"
- Conflict Minerals Conflict Continues
- Richard Epstein: The Improbable Fate of the Durbin Amendment
- CFTC's Aimless Budgeting
- Letting Nonbanks Be Nonbanks
- Dodd-Frank's Central Risk-Takers
- Is Volcker the New FCPA?
- CFTC's Latest Invitation to Court
- 100 Days at the SEC
- Banking on Wind
- New Column by Walter Olson: SEC Unveils Expensive Rule on CEO Pay Ratio
- Stockpiling Penalties
- SEC Steps Further Away from Its Mission
- Unaccountable CFPB Avoids Court Scrutiny
- Court Demands Durbin Rewrite
- SEC Wins its Latest Conflict
Center for Legal Policy at the