Dahlia Lithwick got something embarrassingly wrong when trying to criticize a right-winger? Why would anyone think that would happen? And blogger "Sub Specie" isn't impressed with the basic math error Lithwick makes when arguing that the death penalty is sexist.
Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- The Boston bombers and our immigration sieve
- Chevron-Ecuador and Steven Donziger update
- Expense of the death penalty III
- Equal Pay Act redux
- Again with the myth of the "pro-business" court
- What media bias? National Magazine Award division
- Mac Donald on stop-and-frisk trial
- Ezra Klein unfair to Scalia
- Gene Weingarten on Jeffrey MacDonald and "A Wilderness of Error"
- Prop 34 and Prop 37 lose
- "The death penalty is a joke."
- Ledbetter again
- What the frack?
- Terrance Williams, murderer, in the New York Times
- What media bias? Scalia Derangement Syndrome edition
Center for Legal Policy at the