Randy Maniloff has a new paper on bad-faith insurance claims in the August 5 issue of Mealey's Emerging Insurance Disputes. I discussed the issue with Marie Gryphon here.
"Frivolous Claim: The Need For Bad Faith Legislation"
- Santa's liability issues
- The case of Katie: Progressive doing unwell in social media
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court to review Wal-Mart class action mega verdict
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Global warming lawsuits and insurance
- And this is why your Michigan auto insurance is so expensive: Boertmann v. Cincinnati Insurance
- Fogel v. Farmers Group: CCAF challenges $90m fee in claims-made settlement
- Update: good result in Howell v. Hamilton Meats & Provisions
- Insurers and Toyota sudden acceleration
- Gameshow justice: Godwin v. Electrolux Home Prods.
- Kabateck Brown Kellner discovers the flaw of cy pres
- Anti-reform measure in North Carolina
- Around the web, February 1
- Around the web, January 13
- Top ten lists