MI's Diana Furchtgott-Roth discovers a land-mine in Section 342 of the Dodd-Frank bill, which creates 20 fully-staffed Offices of Minority and Women Inclusion to create new employment law requirements in the financial sector.
Race and gender quotas In the financial sector?
- Letting Nonbanks Be Nonbanks
- Equal Pay Act redux
- New blog: Executive Branch Review
- New Podcast: What's wrong with Dodd-Frank?
- Dodd-Frank Disappointments
- Blessing v. Sirius XM en banc petitions
- Second Circuit "punts" in Blessing v. Sirius
- This Week's Dodd-Frank Implementation Hearings
- Hans Bader on disparate impact liability
- Blessing v. Sirius XM Second Circuit argument tomorrow morning
- Affirmative Action vs. Equal Protection
- Around the web, May 1
- Hans Bader on EU's proposed gender quotas for corporate boards
- MetLife fires 4,300 citing uncertainty and overregulation
- EEOC: discrimination against criminals is illegal
Center for Legal Policy at the