The Illinois Supreme Court's striking down of medical liability reform could become an issue, according to Andrea Holecek at Legal NewsLine.
Retention battle ahead for Illinois justice?
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- Hearing: Can We Sue Our Way Into Prosperity?
- Trial lawyers lobbying heavily to block federal medical liability reform
- The House medical liability reform bill comes in, unfrivolously
- In the House, a medical liability debate
- National debt commission recommends medical liability reform
- A frank admission of an association's woes
- Health care tort reform: Improving the culture of communication?
- $10 million verdict against ambulance service
- The medical liability language in the health care law
- Nothing new, no money for tort reform in latest health care bills
- "Thimerosal-autism test cases dismissed"
- Propositions that may be sold to constituents dep't
- Philadelphia Freedom? Another Round in the Prempro Wars