OSHA revisits ergonomics, cont'd
- Around the web, September 1
- Uh-oh: "Administration Setting Stage for Ergonomics Revival"
- Senate confirms David Michaels to head OSHA on a voice vote
- Senate Committee approves Michaels' nomination to head OSHA
- Committee action on OSHA nominee postponed
- OSHA, NLRB nominees -- no hearings, maybe debate
- Senate to approve OSHA, NLRB nominees without hearings?
- Serious objections to OSHA nominee merit a hearing
- NLRB asks Supreme Court to rule on decisions by 2-member board
- NYT: David Michaels, OSHA, Daubert and activists
- Why Daubert matters in considering the OSHA nominee
- The OSHA nominee, preemption and the Second Amendment
- OSHA nominee: Certitude is his product
- AP: "Carpal tunnel cases are plummeting"