Things you're missing if you're not following my other blog:
- Waxman sets hearing tomorrow on proposed CPSIA fix;
- In debt-collection case Jerman v. Carlisle, Justice Kennedy's dissent is eloquent on evils of litigation abuse;
- Another medical journal study finds fear of lawsuits is a driver of needless medical costs;
- Center for Class Action Fairness files appellate brief in Bluetooth case;
- Suit: manufacturer, retailer didn't warn that 10,000-lb. safe was hazardous to move;
- Lawyer gets in trouble for concealing client's death from opponent.