At the Cato Institute magazine Regulation, Georgetown scholar John Hasnas argues that the Supreme Court took a seriously wrong turn (PDF) back in the 1909 case of New York Central & Hudson River R.R. Co. v. U.S.
John Hasnas on vicarious corporate criminal liability
- Bidding Bye to the Bank
- Release of New Manhattan Institute Report on DPAs/NPAs
- Overcriminalization and CEO pay
- Harvey Pitt on the future of the SEC
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau truly independent?
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- James Copland: Justice Department may be in the next cubicle
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- Moving forward with FCPA reform efforts
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- Around the web, October 31
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- Johnson & Johnson lawsuit thrown out
- California SB 469
- NLRB notice rule
Center for Legal Policy at the