A proposal to fold insurance, administered compensation and other institutional considerations into a staple of the law school curriculum. [Knutsen, Prawfs]
First year torts, or first year injury law?
- NLJ's misleading law-school ranking
- Santa's liability issues
- Stop complaining about the legal job market
- More on the Daye diversity study
- Bogus "diversity study"
- The case of Katie: Progressive doing unwell in social media
- Feature, not a bug, department
- What does the Baylor Law data leak tell us about affirmative action?
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Global warming lawsuits and insurance
- Legal education: Debate shifts from content to competition
- To reform or not to reform legal education?
- And this is why your Michigan auto insurance is so expensive: Boertmann v. Cincinnati Insurance
- Around the web, September 30
- Fogel v. Farmers Group: CCAF challenges $90m fee in claims-made settlement
Center for Legal Policy at the