A proposal to fold insurance, administered compensation and other institutional considerations into a staple of the law school curriculum. [Knutsen, Prawfs]
First year torts, or first year injury law?
- Feature, not a bug, department
- What does the Baylor Law data leak tell us about affirmative action?
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Global warming lawsuits and insurance
- Legal education: Debate shifts from content to competition
- To reform or not to reform legal education?
- And this is why your Michigan auto insurance is so expensive: Boertmann v. Cincinnati Insurance
- Around the web, September 30
- Fogel v. Farmers Group: CCAF challenges $90m fee in claims-made settlement
- Update: good result in Howell v. Hamilton Meats & Provisions
- Around the web, August 16
- Insurers and Toyota sudden acceleration
- Gameshow justice: Godwin v. Electrolux Home Prods.
- Bradley Smith candidacy for Case Western Reserve dean
- Kabateck Brown Kellner discovers the flaw of cy pres
Center for Legal Policy at the