Upcoming RAND seminar on litigation financing
- The Past, Present and Future of Fannie and Freddie: Government Intransigence on the Current Lawsuits Could Make It Impossible to Reprivatize the Residential Mortgage Market
- Reining in the costs of the U.S. litigation system
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- Second Circuit Interprets Prison Litigation Reform Act to Cap Attorney's Fee Award at $1.40
- Low-hanging fruit and job creation
- Web-only Q & A session on Stossel
- "States fear that five words in Obama health law will open door to lawsuits"
- "Lawsuit Growth in 2008"
- Oct. 28 Chamber Legal Reform Summit in D.C.
- Class action against litigation/settlement funding firm
- New credit-card bill
- Georgia Legislature Adopts Automatic Stay of Discovery Rule
- U.K.: "Probe ordered into litigation costs"
- Nice Pants, Bad Suit