Curt Cutting at Cal Punitives analyzes a Texas worker-toxic-exposure case.
"Federal Judge Tosses $100 Million Punitive Damages Award Against BP"
- Zippers, penis injuries, and McDonald's hot coffee redux
- Zippers and McDonald's hot coffee
- Does Fisher matter?
- HRT punitive damages before Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- $48 million jackpot justice asbestos award for 86-year-old
- Around the web, May 1
- The problems of product liability
- Settlements in Kansas "hot fuel" litigation MDL
- Event video featuring Kenneth R. Feinberg: Is America's legal system broken?
- CJD still lying about hot coffee
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
- Around the web, August 22
- $322M verdict for phantom asbestosis
- "Times Story On BP Spill Pulls Its Punches Against Lawyers"
- No jackpot justice in Escambia County tobacco suit
Center for Legal Policy at the