The Civil Justice Association of California is out with updated details on its adversaries' political contributions, which topped $4 million in California's '07-'08 political cycle.
California trial lawyer generosity, cont'd
- The Philadelphia Story
- Around the web, December 15
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- Around the web, June 5
- Labor Department promotes lawsuits
- NASA exonerates Toyota on sudden acceleration
- Around the web, October 29
- Around the web, October 21
- DRI -- "Tax Breaks for Trial Lawyers: Making the Government a Partner in Litigation"
- Zach Scruggs: "post comments on all Rossmiller's blogs and overtake it with our propaganda"
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"
- "Big, late $ from trial lawyer-backed group"
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Federal Government Relations (I)
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Foundations
Center for Legal Policy at the