Lawless nullification by the Illinois Supreme Court will cost the state's health care sector dearly [Mike Colias, Crain's Chicago Business] And: "State Sen. Dave Luechtefeld (R-Okawville) has introduced a constitutional amendment to keep the Illinois Supreme Court from overturning future medical malpractice reform laws." [Ann Knef, MC Record]
New study: Illinois med-mal ruling to boost insurers' costs 18%
- No relationship between million-dollar-plus medmal payouts and prior record
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- Post-tort-reform Texas doctor supply
- Making the case for federal tort reform
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- HR 5
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
Center for Legal Policy at the