John Eastman, dean of the Chapman University College of Law, is closer to declaring in the California AG race.
Eastman: I'll clean up mess Jerry Brown leaves behind
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- Around the web, September 30
- Around the web, September 2
- Around the web, July 29
- California AG race over, one-party rule commences
- $30M Texas verdict against SunMart
- CEI cert petition challenging tobacco settlement
- How entrepreneurial!
- Around the web, October 29
- Around the web, October 21
- Obama DOJ opposes carbon regulation-through-litigation
- Richard Blumenthal on plant closings
- "Pay to play with AGs"