...And I will say, I've given the president a lot of credit for taking on the issue; but it's Congress that's writing this legislation, and they are not willing to go near the things that will contain costs, which is immigration reform, tort reform, asking the question of whether or not we can afford certain tests and whether they really are cost-beneficial.
Mayor Bloomberg on health care reform
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- New Podcasts: Reactions to the Obamacare decision
- The implications
- The decision (with apologies to Lebron James)
- Winning the battle, but losing the war (for expansive federal government power)?
- The ACA, Intrade, and other tea leaves
- Your Nanny Bloomberg update
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Judge Upholds New Rules Prohibiting the 'Occupation' of Zuccotti Park
- Paul Howard on the PPACA
- Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
Center for Legal Policy at the