...And I will say, I've given the president a lot of credit for taking on the issue; but it's Congress that's writing this legislation, and they are not willing to go near the things that will contain costs, which is immigration reform, tort reform, asking the question of whether or not we can afford certain tests and whether they really are cost-beneficial.
Mayor Bloomberg on health care reform
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Judge Upholds New Rules Prohibiting the 'Occupation' of Zuccotti Park
- Paul Howard on the PPACA
- Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
- Obesity and food stamps
- Around the web, August 22
- Around the web, August 16
- Around the web, August 15
- What media bias?
Center for Legal Policy at the