Sid Salter of the Jackson Clarion-Ledger reviews the new book by Alan Lange and Tom Dawson on the Scruggs and Minor scandals in Mississippi: "a cautionary tale about greed, hubris and how money greases the wheels of state politics."
"Kings of Tort" reviewed
- Scruggs appeal denied
- Scruggs tries to wiggle out of guilty plea
- Around the web, August 15
- No surprises on Zach Scruggs
- Documentary "Injustice" on Reelz tonight
- Around the web, February 10
- Around the web, August 2
- Zach Scruggs: "post comments on all Rossmiller's blogs and overtake it with our propaganda"
- On the Scruggs scandals, "Kings of Tort"
- Here are a few of the problems with activist AGs
- Mississippi ethics program
- Today's Mississippi elections
- State Farm sues Mississippi AG Hood
- Mississippi AG contracts
- Miss. AG Hood on outside contracts: "the system is working"
Center for Legal Policy at the