Subscribe Subscribe   Find us on Twitter Follow POL on Twitter  



Feature not bug dept.

Some in Louisiana are complaining that reforms enacted in 1996 could keep a 1 percent at-fault defendant in Chinese drywall cases for being ordered to pay for the other 99 percent. [Times-Picayune]



Rafael Mangual
Project Manager,
Legal Policy

Katherine Lazarski
Manhattan Institute


Published by the Manhattan Institute

The Manhattan Insitute's Center for Legal Policy.