Josh Gerstein at Politico on rumblings from two leading Democratic environmentalists, former VP Al Gore and former EPA chief Carol Browner.
"Climate lawsuits are coming, Gore & Browner warn"
- Bidding Bye to the Bank
- Harvey Pitt on the future of the SEC
- Michael Mann sues conservative critics for libel
- Schwartz et al. on climate-change litigation
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau truly independent?
- New Podcast: John Edwards prosecution
- EPA carbon dioxide rules in DC Circuit
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- California SB 469
- NLRB notice rule
- Around the web, August 31
- Around the web, August 15
- More on Business Roundtable v. SEC