I talk back to Ronald Miller about the significance of a six-month slice of D.C. trial information, and then he talks back to me.
Sampling med-mal verdicts
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- HR 5
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Arafiles update
- Liability for thee, but not for me
- Texas tort reform could be a 2012 issue
- Illusory medical malpractice reform in New York
- Around the web, June 5
- Somin on federalism and tort reform
- The constitutionality of HR 5
- The Commerce Clause, sufficient for federal medical tort reform?
Center for Legal Policy at the