I talk back to Ronald Miller about the significance of a six-month slice of D.C. trial information, and then he talks back to me.
Sampling med-mal verdicts
- No relationship between million-dollar-plus medmal payouts and prior record
- What the Gosnell case tells us about medical malpractice efficacy
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- "Supreme Court case involves medical malpractice awards, Medicaid"
- Does medical malpractice liability lead to better quality health care?
- Missouri Supreme Court strikes down noneconomic damage caps in med mal cases
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- Post-tort-reform Texas doctor supply
- Making the case for federal tort reform
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- HR 5
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
Center for Legal Policy at the