At Overlawyered this morning I look into a stealthily added and then hastily withdrawn provision in the House health-care reform bill that would have opened up remarkable new scope for qui tam actions.
- Better bounty hunting in securities litigation?
- Epstein on providing for the poor
- New Podcasts: Reactions to the Obamacare decision
- The implications
- The decision (with apologies to Lebron James)
- Two senses of federalism
- Winning the battle, but losing the war (for expansive federal government power)?
- The ACA, Intrade, and other tea leaves
- New Podcasts: The constitutionality of Obamacare
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Paul Howard on the PPACA
- Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
Center for Legal Policy at the