Powerful trial lawyer Jere Beasley has announced his choice for governor.
Kingmaking in Alabama politics
- The Philadelphia Story
- Romney and self-deporting
- Around the web, December 15
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- Around the web, June 5
- Trial lawyers now funding Republican candidates for Alabama Supreme Court
- Labor Department promotes lawsuits
- NASA exonerates Toyota on sudden acceleration
- Around the web, October 29
- Around the web, October 21
- Beasley Allen's hidden support for Alabama Supreme Court candidate
- DRI -- "Tax Breaks for Trial Lawyers: Making the Government a Partner in Litigation"
- Zach Scruggs: "post comments on all Rossmiller's blogs and overtake it with our propaganda"
- Troy King defeated in Alabama Republican primary
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"