Examiner on whistleblower law
- Better bounty hunting in securities litigation?
- Whose Intent is it Anyway? The Case for State Flexibility in Criminal Law
- Would-Be Whistleblowers
- The case of Bradley Birkenfield
- Bader on the Theodore Urban case
- An employee's revenge
- SEC whistleblower rules
- In Congress, asking the benefit of blowing whistles in the sunshine
- Around the web, January 11
- "Whistle-Blowers' Experiences in Fraud Litigation against Pharmaceutical Companies"
- Jury trials for federal whistleblowers
- "Obama signs bill amending False Claims Act"
- House Judiciary: A full array of expanded litigation and prosecution
- Whistleblower provisions in stimulus bill
Center for Legal Policy at the