The Washington-based group headed by Grover Norquist has a new paper entitled "Medical Tort Reform: A Comprehensive Guide to Federal and State Efforts". The paper (PDF), by ATR federal affairs manager Brian M. Johnson, covers, among other topics, the state of medical liability reform in Arizona, California, Florida, Mississippi, and Texas.
Americans for Tax Reform med-mal paper
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- HR 5
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Arafiles update
- Liability for thee, but not for me
- Texas tort reform could be a 2012 issue
- Illusory medical malpractice reform in New York
- Around the web, June 5
- Somin on federalism and tort reform
- The constitutionality of HR 5
- The Commerce Clause, sufficient for federal medical tort reform?
Center for Legal Policy at the