In the Arkansas Law Review, along the lines of "failing to disclose their own negligence".
New tort for doctors proposed
- NY's highest court rejects medical monitoring claim
- Suing doctors and drug companies for addiction to pain medication?
- Richard Epstein: Takings Law, Without a Theory
- Richard Epstein: The Supreme Court's tortured takings jurisprudence
- Medical malpractice reform in New Hampshire
- Hearing: Can We Sue Our Way Into Prosperity?
- National debt commission recommends medical liability reform
- Health care tort reform: Improving the culture of communication?
- Pacific Research Institute 2010 Tort Liability Index
- $10 million verdict against ambulance service
- Retention battle ahead for Illinois justice?
- The medical liability language in the health care law
- Nothing new, no money for tort reform in latest health care bills
- "Thimerosal-autism test cases dismissed"
- Propositions that may be sold to constituents dep't