In the Arkansas Law Review, along the lines of "failing to disclose their own negligence".
New tort for doctors proposed
- Hearing: Can We Sue Our Way Into Prosperity?
- National debt commission recommends medical liability reform
- Health care tort reform: Improving the culture of communication?
- Pacific Research Institute 2010 Tort Liability Index
- $10 million verdict against ambulance service
- Retention battle ahead for Illinois justice?
- The medical liability language in the health care law
- Nothing new, no money for tort reform in latest health care bills
- "Thimerosal-autism test cases dismissed"
- Propositions that may be sold to constituents dep't
- Philadelphia Freedom? Another Round in the Prempro Wars
- More than a mention
- Nevada Supreme Court rejects third-party pharmacy liability
- Paxil Verdict In: Big Loss for GlaxoSmithKline
- "Wasting Billions, Doing Injustice"
Center for Legal Policy at the