Not a systemically important financial institution, but a systemically politically important one.
- Suing for Settling
- AIG, Government Rescues, and Billion Dollar Copiers
- Financial Crisis Lessons for Prosecutors
- Treasury's Coloring Book
- Recklessly Jailing Bankers
- Are big-bank prosecutions following in the troubled footsteps of FCPA enforcement?
- New Podcast: What's wrong with Dodd-Frank?
- Maybe that AIG case isn't so crazy?
- AIG's Attitude of Gratitude
- Hans Bader on SEC charges against former Fannie and Freddie execs
- SEC files to appeal Judge Rakoff's rejection of Citi settlement
- Federal district court rejects Citigroup-SEC settlement, sets trial date
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- Around the web, August 31
- Taylor on Title VI disparate impact claims