Down in flames...
- House Continues Push for Reform with LARA
- Yuba City pays Danegeld
- FHFA warns against using eminent domain to address mortgage crisis
- Richard Epstein: Eminent domain won't fix the mortgage crisis
- KBR seeking loser-pays against Jamie Leigh Jones
- Wal-Mart v. Dukes & A.E.P. v. Connecticut
- Oral argument in AEP v. Connecticut global warming public nuisance case
- Around the web, February 13
- "Actions speak louder than words"
- The House medical liability reform bill comes in, unfrivolously
- Obama's SOTU medical malpractice plank
- Around the web, December 29
- State-hired contingent fee counsel: Atlantic Richfield Co. v. Santa Clara
- Cert grant in American Electric Power v. Connecticut
- Around the web, September 1