Down in flames...
- KBR seeking loser-pays against Jamie Leigh Jones
- Wal-Mart v. Dukes & A.E.P. v. Connecticut
- Oral argument in AEP v. Connecticut global warming public nuisance case
- Around the web, February 13
- "Actions speak louder than words"
- The House medical liability reform bill comes in, unfrivolously
- Obama's SOTU medical malpractice plank
- Around the web, December 29
- State-hired contingent fee counsel: Atlantic Richfield Co. v. Santa Clara
- Cert grant in American Electric Power v. Connecticut
- Around the web, September 1
- " Litigating over the environment makes big bucks for trial lawyers"
- Obama DOJ opposes carbon regulation-through-litigation
- Fourth Circuit slaps down N.C. attorney general's suit against TVA
- California Supreme Court decides Santa Clara v. Superior Court
Center for Legal Policy at the