Investigators in Massachusetts are still stunned at the extent of the scam they discovered at a "school" where both classes and examinations were often just pretend.
- Judge orders end to trial reservation system in Madison County asbestos docket
- California rejects tertiary asbestos liability in O'Neill v. Crane
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- Congressional hearing on asbestos fraud
- Judge orders lawyers to mandatory Labor-Day weekend seminar
- Around the web, August 22
- "CSX claims racketeering in Pittsburgh law firm's legal tactics"
- Around the web, July 29
- Around the web, June 18
- $322M verdict for phantom asbestosis
- "The Market for Specious Claims"
- Around the web, March 16
- Mississippi Supreme Court gets hellhole cleanup opportunity
- Around the web, February 17
- Around the web, February 5
Center for Legal Policy at the