Investigators in Massachusetts are still stunned at the extent of the scam they discovered at a "school" where both classes and examinations were often just pretend.
- Garlock Ruling a Blow for Double Dippers
- Checking the facts on the FACT Act
- RICO jury verdict on fraudulent asbestos claims
- The Lawyer as Racketeer
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court delivers significant asbestos ruling
- $48 million jackpot justice asbestos award for 86-year-old
- House Judiciary passes asbestos trust reform
- Judge orders end to trial reservation system in Madison County asbestos docket
- California rejects tertiary asbestos liability in O'Neill v. Crane
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- Congressional hearing on asbestos fraud
- Judge orders lawyers to mandatory Labor-Day weekend seminar
- Around the web, August 22
- "CSX claims racketeering in Pittsburgh law firm's legal tactics"
- Around the web, July 29