WSJ Picks Up On Rendell Pay-to-Play Scandal
- Coverage of Trial Lawyers Inc.
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"
- "Pay to play with AGs"
- Florida beauty contest for class action counsel
- Latest Labaton pension fund controversy: Missouri
- Pay-to-play, the bipartisan way
- Chamber on state-AG pay-to-play
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court to rescue state from pay-to-play?
- Sen. Bennett seeks "pay-to-play" probe
- "Chicken farmers feel threatened by Oklahoma suit"
- WSJ Blasts Oklahoma's AG
- Mississippi's "extremely litigious" public pension fund
- Bailey, Perrin & Bailey and New Mexico vs. Janssen
- Rhode Island: Motley Rice's McConnell tagged for federal bench